- web UI on Azure for ImmsLink Administration
- POC customer/registry portal including ImmsVerify
- graphs of stats for McKesson service
McKesson Immslink Web Job Stats
- perf for McKesson transactions with Immslink
ImmsLink System Test
- system sanity checks using loopback
- graphs of stats
- updates every 15 minutes showing traffic for major registries
Immucert System Test
- system sanity checks
McKesson Admin UI
- McKesson/ Bartells/ Wegmans/ HyVee/ Ingles/ Coborns
File Ingestor 2.0
- bulk ingestion via flat files
- utility to format JSON
- utility to parse HL7
- utility to look up MyIR entries by CVX codes
- real time monitor
- this page, also available in lower left hand corner of vaxbytes.com
Immucert Admin UI
- Immucert Logs Access
DCH Admin UI
- Data Clearing House AdminUI
There are 3 main levels of security plus a 3rd pseudo-level.
This level of security is wide open to anyone on the Internet. For example, this links page is wide open.
A few things in this category (Immucert and DcH) implement their own built-in
security which is what is referred to as a "pseudo-level". It is robust security, just that the front pages are available to anyone.
These use IP block white listing to provide a modicum of security. You can hit them by logging into the VPN.
A few reference DNS only available from within the VPN.
The sites within this security level typically contain PII and require the highest level of security.
They use Azure's Active Directory login.